Naturopathic Doula Services
Our Naturopathic doula has the training far beyond that of a traditional doula. A naturopathic doctor’s education includes over 5700 hours of training, including theoretical and clinical training, and a basic medical science education similar to that of a conventional medical doctor.
The skills of a Naturopathic doula can include offer guidance and support in the below areas:
- Herbal medicine
- Proper supplementation
- Blood tests
- Diet and Nutrition
- Labour prep
- Postpartum support
Every birth is a miracle. It brings to the surface some of the most intense and transformative emotions we may ever feel. I believe there’s beauty in it all: the joy, connection and wonder but also the pain and struggle, because these are all parts of being human. Documenting this once-in-a-lifetime experience is a gift you give yourself, your child and your family for generations to come.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
- Pre-birth consultation via phone, Zoom or in-person if in the Greater Toronto Area
- On call from 37 weeks until delivery
- Coverage from active labour through 1-2 hours postpartum
- One 50-page photo book
- One 12x18” professional print in an 18x24” frame
- Option to purchase additional printed products
- Online gallery of approximately 50 hand-edited high resolution photos delivered within one month of birth
- Slideshow viewing party, in person with me (I’ll bring the treats!) or privately on your own time within one month of birth
Includes everything in the all inclusive package except photo book and framed print.
*prices do not include HST or travel outside of the GTA
Parenting is a beautiful journey, but it doesn’t come with a manual. You don't have to do it alone. If you are a parent to a newborn baby or even a toddler, then you may be experiencing some of these things:
- Your baby wakes up every 20 minutes
- Your baby is fussy even after a nap
- Your 2 year does not have a consistent sleep routine
- You think milk is what your baby needs in able to go back to sleep
Let us help you and your family get everyone sleeping again. Choose the package that best fits your needs:
Basic Sleep Package $699
Includes :1 Custom Sleep Plan, 5 days of Support, 2 Zoom Strategy calls
Premium Package $999
Includes: 1 Custom Sleep Plan, 14 days of Support, 4 Zoom Strategy calls
Gold Package $1500
Includes: 1 Custom Sleep Plan, 30 days of Support, 8 Zoom Strategy calls
The Prenatal & Postnatal Academy - A Online training program
Evidence-based pregnancy & postpartum workouts to exercise safely and build strength. Become strong, confident & energized whether you're pregnant or postpartum!
Benefits of Prenatal exercise:
- Lowers the risk of high blood pressure, preeclampsia, and gestational diabetes
- Lowers your risk of prenatal and postpartum depression
- Lowers the chances of girdle, pain, lower back pain
- Increases energy
Benefits of Postpartum exercise:
- Helps support who may have a weak pelvic floor/dysfunction (ie: leaking, diastases, prolapse)
- To help build strength and learn to exercise safely again
- A safe and effective workout program, ready & designed just for you!
- 8 week (Prenatal) and 12 week(Postpartum) strength programs
- Unlimited email support
- BONUS: Expert Education Sessions
- BONUS: Private Facebook Group
First week Free to Try!
Use Promo code: Mindfulmommy
Prenatal - $33/week for 8 weeks
Postpartum - $33/week for 12 weeks
What is more stressful than not knowing when labour will start and who will watch your other children? This is exactly what a sibling doula does! Our sibling doulas provide on-call childcare to care for older children when parents must leave to go to the hospital.
- Free initial consultation
- 1 prenatal visit to introduce the doula to the sibling and to learn family needs
- On call from 38 weeks until birth
- Continuous childcare for up to 12 hours during labour
- Backup doula included as well.
- After 12 hours your doula may call in the back up doulaPricing:
12 hour package ($40/hour) = $480.00
If you require support beyond 12 hours, an hourly rate of $40/hour and will be billed separately
*There is no separate on call fee, it is however built in.
The initial 12 hours to be paid in full and upfront and is non-refundable,as your doula will be on call for you from 38 weeks and onwards.
The position of your baby during pregnancy and birth can sometimes cause muscle tension.
Craniosacral therapy is very gentle bodywork and can be done as early as needed. Improvements can be seen immediately in babies and see resolved issues in 1-3 treatments. Using very gentle pressure is enough to release tissues from head to toe and can help babies to move more freely.
Craniosacral therapy can help with:
$140 for the initial visit (2 hours). Includes consultation, information collection and treatment. *Each additional treatment is $100/visit
Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga (In-Person or Virtual)
During these sessions, Elyse will guide you through restful & restorative postures that support your body in all stages of pregnancy. These classes will help you relax, quiet your mind and give you an opportunity to connect with your baby. Along with the restorative postures, Elyse will also introduce you to breathwork techniques & meditation.
During these sessions, Elyse will guide you through strength building exercises and movements to support your body in the postpartum stage. These classes will focus on strengthening the core and upper/lower body with slow intentional exercises, as well as stretching to relieve any body aches.
$90 for 60 min single class
$140 for 90 min single class
$75 semi private (2 ppl) 60 min single class
$20/person group 5+ 60 min single class
$400 for 5 private 60 min classes
$650 for 5 private 90 min classes
$350 for 5 semi private (2 ppl) 60 min classes